The enemy wants us to feel rejected . . . left out, lonely, and less than. When we allow him to speak lies through our rejection, he pickpockets our purpose. Cripples our courage. Dismantles our dreams. And blinds us to the beauty of Christ's powerful love.
In Uninvited, Lysa shares her own deeply personal experiences with rejection from the incredibly painful childhood abandonment by her father to the perceived judgment of the perfectly toned woman one elliptical over. With biblical depth, gut-honest vulnerability, and refreshing wit, Lysa helps readers:
- Release the desire to fall apart or control the actions of others by embracing God-honoring ways to process their hurt.
- Know exactly what to pray for the next ten days to steady their soul and restore their confidence.
- Overcome the two core fears that feed our insecurities by understanding the secret of belonging.
- Stop feeling left out and start believing that "set apart" does not mean "set aside."
- End the cycle of perceived rejection by refusing to turn a small incident into a full blown issue.
More Product Information
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- ISBN: 1400205875
- ISBN-13: 9781400205875
- SKU: 9781400205875
- Release Date: August 9, 2016
- Pages: 240
- Language: English
- Binding: Paperback
- Height: 0.80 inches
- Width: 5.40 inches
- Length: 8.30 inches
- Weight: 0.75 pounds
- Series Name: HarperCollins Christian Book Bestsellers
About the Author
Lysa has been awarded the Champions of Faith Author Award and has been published in multiple publications such as Focus on the Family and CNN online. Additionally, she has appeared on the Today Show as one of the leading voices in the Christian community.
Lysa is a featured keynote presenter at more than 40 events across North America, including the Women of Joy Conferences and the Catalyst Leadership Conference. She has a passion for equipping women to share their stories for God’s glory through Proverbs 31 Ministries’ annual She Speaks Conference and writer training program, COMPEL: Words That Move People.