Preorder the New Edition of No Other Gods Today
The 2007 edition of the No Other Gods Bible study is out of stock. The revised and expanded edition of No Other Gods: The Unrivaled Pursuit of Christ releases December 1, 2017 and will include new content, activities, recipes, and eight video teaching sessions. This study will challenge women to once again evaluate the modern-day idols in our culture and embrace a deeper, more meaningful relationship with Jesus.Often, idols are obvious--money, power, fame. But subtler idols can sometimes take the form of sweet loved ones, Instagramable interiors, and busy seasons of ministry.
But if your heart is prioritizing any of those pursuits before God, they are taking up space meant for Him alone.
In this 8-session study, learn to identify the functional gods you are serving daily and the lies they tell. Only when you learn to dethrone modern-day idols can you pursue a deeper, more meaningful relationship with Jesus.
Revised and expanded after ten years, this study's new content and interactive teaching videos reflect how God has continued to grow, teach, and challenge Kelly Minter in her unrivaled pursuit of Him.
- Stop wasting time on the temporal, false gods, and invest in the eternal, one true God.
- Recognize the lies behind false gods, and learn to identify the Truth.
- Dethrone your modern-day idols, and experience the abundant life in Christ.
- Interactive teaching videos approximately 20-25 minutes in length per session
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- Personal study segments with homework to complete between 8 weeks of group sessions
- Recipes to help grow friendship and community within your small group
More Product Information
- Publisher: LifeWay Christian Resources
- ISBN: 1430032359
- ISBN-13: 9781430032359
- SKU: 9781430032359
- Release Date: December 1, 2017
- Pages: 208
- Language: English
- Binding: Paperback
- Height: 0.60 inches
- Width: 7.00 inches
- Length: 9.40 inches
- Weight: 0.95 pounds
- Recommended Grade Range: College Freshman through Up