33 the Series, Volume 1 Training Guide: A Man and His Design
33 The Series: A Man and His Design – Training Guide is a 6 session Bible study that builds upon many of the timeless truths taught by Robert Lewis in the original Men’s Fraternity curriculum but also includes new material on authentic manhood. The series is designed to inspire and equip men to pursue authentic manhood as modeled by Jesus Christ in His 33 years on earth. Volume I contains six sessions that explore the basic foundations of authentic manhood and God’s clear design for men.
This first volume of 33 starts with meaningful insights into the current state of manhood, which will help men navigate through some realities that have created cultural confusion. It follows by unfolding God’s mandates for all men and offering a clear definition of authentic manhood that will help men on their journey. Each participant will learn the four “faces” of manhood and how to anticipate and transition through the specific seasons of life.
- Timeless truths adapted from the original Men’s Fraternity
- A multi-generational and racially diverse teaching team
- Engaging roundtable discussions
- Exclusive interviews with manhood experts
- Moving testimonies and documentaries
- Teaching combined with a variety of creative elements
- 30-minute sessions
- For group or individual study