Hearing the Voice of God – Download
Do you know when God is speaking to you? This powerful four-part series, delivered by Pastor John K. Jenkins Sr., will show you how to distinguish God’s voice from the voices of the enemy.
This download package includes:
Part One: Hearing the Voice of God
Part Two: Discerning God’s Voice – Part I
Part Three: Discerning God’s Voice – Part II
Part Four: Dull Hearing
View the Hearing the Voice of God series on your mobile device, smartphone, or computer.
After checkout you will receive an email receipt that includes a link that gives you the option to download the recordings in MP4 format or stream it from your web browser.
Download to all devices:
Whether you have a computer, tablet, or mobile device (e.g., iPad, Kindle Fire, iPhone, Android phone, or tablet), you can download the video straight to any smart device.
When you receive your link, you will have the option to view the session, download it onto your machine, or both.
When downloading, you can choose the file resolution for download. File sizes will vary from 100 MB to 1 GB per file. The file size and quality of the internet connection will determine download time. Download time may take up to several minutes, depending on resolution and internet connection speed.
Downloadable resource usage rules
1. You agree to comply with these usage rules and acknowledge that these resources require internet access and additional hardware and software.
2. It is your responsibility to protect the resources from loss or damage. FBCG Media Center does not have the responsibility to replace or restore your purchase in the event of loss or damage after a successful download.
3. You may use the resources simultaneously on two devices, provided that such devices are for personal use only. This provision does not give you permission to share, copy or distribute the resources to another person or persons.
4. You are entitled to export, burn (if applicable), or copy (if applicable) resources for personal, noncommercial use only.
5. You agree that any usage not defined in these usage rules constitutes a copyright infringement.
- Your use of this resource is contingent upon your prior acceptance of these usage rules.